MegaPOS is a Singapore leading retail management solution provider for the hospitality and retail industry. We target clientele such as restaurants, fast food outlets, cafes, pubs, clubs, retails outlets, salon, beauty & wellness centre.
We provide our clients with a complete range of solutions including quality software, durable hardware, consistent support and service.
Working alongside our clients, we approach our solutions from an operational perspective, and we deliver from the ground up to provide the best total solution to maximize our client’s profitability, competitive edge and improve lifestyle.
Over a decade, MegaPOS has continuously evolved to meet the needs of the marketplace and today we are engaged in every aspect of technology in hospitality and retail.
We understand everyone is unique and we respect every point of view. We work independently as well as a team. We learn from and care for each other. We are looking for like-minded individuals like you to join us.
• Responding to sales inquiries
• Understanding clients' requirements and proposing best-fit solutions to improve clients' operations
• Providing the prospective client with quotations and following up in a timely manner
• Converting leads to sales, being able to propose upselling and cross-selling
• Winning new business and generating repeat business
• Assisting technical and finance department for project deployment
• Maintaining a strong relationship with the existing pool of clients
• Minimum diploma in any discipline
• Ability to speak fluent English and Mandarin to liaise with English and Chinese speaking clients
• Have a passion to establish a promising career in handling IT products and solutions
• Love challenges, meet & exceed the sales target
• Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, highly driven, energetic & positive attitude
Interested candidates, please email your updated resume to us.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Pros: boss is friendly and takes effort to communicate with you. working relationships with co-workers are good too
Cons: understaffed and have to work even on weekends to standby. no real time to slack. on the phone always. but hope it is better now