- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means, including during newsletter sign up, application of jobs and submission of job listings, and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes including those listed below.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following compatible purposes:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services;
- To provide you with targeted offers and advertising on the site;
- To contact you with information and promotional materials and offers from our company as well as from our subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties;
- To contact you about site updates, informational and service-related communications, including important security updates;
- To inform you of other products or services available from InternSG or its affiliates;
- To provide information about you and your potential interest in jobs or internships to employers;
- To generate internal reports about the use of our site;
- To address problems with the site, our business or our products and services; and
- To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- To protect the security or integrity of the site and our business.
Some of our products and services, such as our jobs and internships listings application, enable third parties (including employers) to see your personal information and contact you. Information you submit through the InternSG site to these third parties may be accessed, used, and stored by others around the world, including those in countries that might not have legislation that guarantees adequate protection of personal information as defined by your country of residence. By providing your personal information through our site, you acknowledge that you consent to your information being used as described here. While InternSG takes measures to safeguard your information stored on our system from unauthorized access or inappropriate use by third parties, InternSG does not control these third parties and does not do any detailed screening of their credibility or validity. Accordingly, you acknowledge that we are not responsible for third parties use of information you submit through InternSG, and you shall in no event hold InternSG liable for any damages, loss or expense arising from submission of any information through InternSG’s web site to these third parties.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.