1. Terms for Using Web Site
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use (listed below), all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Disclaimer / Exclusion of Liability of Internships /Jobs Listing, Information and Materials
- The materials on InternSG’s web site are provided “as is”. InternSG makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, InternSG does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- InternSG shall in no event be liable for any damages, loss or expense including without limitation, direct, special or consequential damage or economic loss arising from or in connection with:
- Any access, use or the inability to access or use this website, or reliance on the materials and/or any information on the website.
- Any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus
- Any use of or access to any other website linked to this website.
- Any dealing, application, work or involvement with any companies, employers, staff or organizations that post information, internships, or job listings on our website.
- InternSG, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. Any jobs or internships information are provided as a convenience to you and not an endorsement or verification of such jobs or internships and such information should be accessed at the user’s own risk.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
3. Terms Applicable for Employers
- By submitting, posting or listing any internship, job or information on InternSG, you are agreeing to grant permission for InternSG to post any related materials (content or pictures) from your personal, company or organization’s website for the purpose of promoting the internship, job or information. This is the grant of a license, and/or permission to do so, under which InternSG may not be held liable for the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials used.
- By submitting, posting or listing any internship, job or information on InternSG, you are agreeing to grant permission for InternSG to send and/or contact you with related information about your listing , your potential interest in applicants related to your listing, and promotional materials and offers from our company as well as from our subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties;
- This license and/or permission shall not be terminated even if you remove your internship, job or information submission, posting or listing thereafter, unless upon specific written request from yourself or your company/ organization.
- As an employer, you are solely responsible for your related employer’s materials on the InternSG’s web site. InternSG is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of any of InternSG’s listing service, and shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reasons, made by any listing on InternSG’s web site.
- InternSG reserves the right to remove any employer’s content from InternSG’s web site
4. Terms Applicable for Candidates and Interns
- By submitting, contacting or applying to any internship, job or information on InternSG, you are agreeing to grant permission for InternSG to send to the relevant employers information about you and your potential interest in their jobs or internships
- By submitting, contacting or applying to any internship, job or information on InternSG, you are agreeing to grant permission for InternSG to send and/or contact you with information, promotional materials and/or offers from our company as well as from our subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties;
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of any candidate profile and resume placed by you through InternSG’s web site
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any consequences arising from submission of any listing application placed by you through InternSG’s web site
- You understand and acknowledge that all information submitted by you, including your profile and resume information will be disclosed to prospective employers
- InternSG does not do any detailed screening of company credibility / validity, and you shall in no event hold InternSG liable for any damages, loss or expense arising from submission of any listing application through InternSG’s web site
In no event shall InternSG or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on InternSG’s web site, even if InternSG or a InternSG authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on InternSG’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. InternSG does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. InternSG may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. InternSG does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
InternSG has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by InternSG use of the linked web site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to InternSG.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Singapore without regard to its conflict of law provisions.