Club 21 is Asia’s leading purveyor of luxury fashion. Our experience in market development, brand guardianship, wholesale distribution, sourcing, and vertical retail extends over 250 brands across nearly 400 stores across Asia. True to our core mission of spotting and unlocking potential of brands, designers and customers, a spirit of partnership underpins the work we do. With brands and designers, we nurture distinct and loyal audiences while protecting the DNA of their labels. For customers and the community, we seek long-term relationships underscored by trust and service.
In this way, Club 21 continues to evolve while delivering stylish retail experiences and progressive solutions to modern luxury requirements with integrity.
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. Includes the maintenance and upkeep of the website from a technical support function.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues & cross functional team members
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and business units.
- Knowledgeable on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) & its frameworks (python, ruby, php, Java, ASP, ASP.NET) & architecture (SQL, Oracle)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets and business goals
- Candidate must possess with strong communication skills
- Able to work independently and in a team with a proactive attitude
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Type: Department, Clothing, & Shoe Stores / Retail
Pros: it was flexible and I learned new skills. i was treated nicely and had a great time working with amazing people.
Cons: had to deal with rude customers