We are senior energy professionals working on high quality intense projects requiring timely response to support the delivery of projects.
We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working part time.
As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Responding to emails and phone calls
- Scheduling meetings
- Booking travel accommodations
- Manage a contact list
- Prepare spreadsheets and keep online records
- Organize managers’ calendars
- Perform market research
- Create presentations, as assigned.
Requirements and skills
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Experience with word processing software and spreadsheets
- Knowledge of outlook calendars
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- High school diploma, additional qualifications as an administrator are a plus
Related Job Searches:
Energy Industry Professional
Customer Service / Communications
Energy and Chemicals