JOIN US FOR AN AWESOME JOURNEY!
Tate Asia is a leading professional services company that specializes in the search and selection of middle to top-level management talents. As a preferred recruitment and consulting solutions provider in Singapore and Asia, we deliver outstanding service by deeply understanding our clients' business goals and identifying their needs. To deliver solid results, we then combine our understanding with extensive management talent research to fuel company growth.
With a growing team of highly skilled professionals, Tate Asia aims to rise as one of Asia's top strategic partners in executive search and talent management. We believe that cultivating the most qualified individuals can create a diverse and empowering environment.
We are results-oriented, but have a FUN culture. Here's what we do as a team:
- Cultivate strong reputations in our individual area of specialization
- Develop and maintain strong client and candidate relationship
- Deliver good cheer to clients and candidates
- Contribute positively to the team environment
- Exceed billing targets
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing key account roles - initiating, maintaining and developing relationships with candidates and clients. Includes spectrum of activities from assessing client requirements to candidate sourcing, selection and placement.
- This involves identifying, developing and implementing strategies that consolidate and develop the business and maximises revenue from this activity. In this instance this would involve the initial introduction to the Business Development principles and application of the practices.
- For Consultant level, overseeing and managing consultant team performance. Providing mentorship and guidance to Associate Consultants to achieve development and results.
- Providing end-to-end support for clients. Acquiring a deep understanding of client hiring needs and offering practical, customised solutions to deliver superior services. Constant communication is key to excellence.
- Conducting candidate pre-interviews and reference/ background checks to assess suitability for hire.
- Maintenance of company database and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Administrative duties e.g. preparing Candidate Reports, Sales Reports, consultant feedback, job posting, invoice requests etc.
- Participation in team meetings and staff events.
- Other ad-hoc projects as required.
- University degree in business-related field desirable
- Strong Sales and Business Development background
- Prior experience in Search/ Recruitment industry preferred or at least 2 years’ commercial working experience
- Planning and Organizing: Ability to execute a variety of tasks on multiple projects concurrently
- Interpersonal Skills: Particular advanced listening skills and excellent telephone etiquette
- Judgement and Decision Making: Ability to evaluate date collected and render sound recommendations
- Influencing Skills: Be able to effectively sell the merits of opportunities to prospects
- Writing Skills: Ability to construct concise descriptive and evaluate written summaries