Genconnects develops rehabilitative games based on research for persons with Dementia. Their products stimulate sensory, cognitive and motor skills holistically through multi-sensory sensory cognitive kits to large interactive installations and welcoming multi-sensory environments. They are also working on a dementia assessment application to better enhance senior care by understanding problem areas based on personalized profiles and providing customized real-time recommendations.
Job Role - Information for readers, such as health advice articles, blogposts, website, company newsletters, medical reports, seminars, conferences - Ensuring that the content, format and structure of their documents comply with regulatory, journal, or other guidelines - Reviewing and proofreading materials to check quality and scientific accuracy - Monitoring deadlines and ensuring projects are delivered on time so they can dovetail with other company-wide projects - Liaising directly with clients and authors/speakers on various project.
- Medical background preferred
- Highly responsible and hardworking
- A brilliant command of the English language so you can communicate clearly and precisely in various written formats and face to face
- The clarity of thinking to structure documents so that they present complex information in a logical and interesting way for laymen
- A perfectionist’s attention to detail
- Excellent project-management skills
- A proven ability to meet deadlines