We are hiring for a company which offers world-class, easy-to-use payroll solutions using technology and systems infrastructure that exceed industry standards.
- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Great work environment
As Business Data Analyst your responsibilities include :
- Collecting data from various sources and channels (data mining) for data analysis
- Identifying, investigating and explaining trends and patterns of the data
- Breaking down complex concepts into clear and simple reports for the stakeholders
- Explaining technical findings to stakeholders in simple language
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Working in a cross-functional teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs.
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Currently pursuing a degree in Data Analytics, Computer Science or related studies
- Academic exposure to analytical software (e.g. R, SAS), A data visualisation tool (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau, Power BI), A relational or graph database management tool (e.g. SQL), Programming (e.g. VBA, Python).
- Ability to analyse large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as Business Analysts do communicate with the wider business
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail as data analysis and reporting must be precise