- Robert Bosch (SEA) Pte Ltd
- Intern, Smart Connected Solutions
- Date Listed
- 13 Sep 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
11 Bishan St 21
- Allowance /
- $1,000 monthly
- Business / Management, Product / Program / Project Management
- (All Inclusive / General)
- Company Profile
Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, and of customer goods and building technology. Bosch has been present in Singapore since 1923 and is the Asia Pacific regional headquarters.
Bosch regards diversity as an asset and precondition for our global success. Openness and tolerance create a working environment in which creativity, innovative power and enterprise can flourish in each of our employees. Whether as a student, graduate, specialist or manager – Bosch provides a wide range of applicants many different ways to start a career in a broad field of operations, while also encouraging personal development opportunities.
- Job Description
The intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, and will be able to gain experience regarding Business Development as well as Smart Cities in ASEAN.
- Carry out market research regarding Smart City in ASEAN
- Perform analysis of market research data
- Seek and analyze competitor information regarding Smart solutions in ASEAN
- Prepare strategy papers for upper management and board meetings
- Attend internal and external business meetings and assist in the preparation of meeting materials
- Undergraduate or Polytechnic student
- Proficient oral and written communication
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
All applicants must be currently enrolled in an institution (throughout internship period) or have registered interest to pursue further studies.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.