- District6 - coworking & offices
- Community Executive
- Date Listed
- 13 Sep 2017
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
- Central Business District (CBD)
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- F&B / Hospitality / Personal Service
- Company Profile
District6 is a co-working space right next to City Hall MRT where those who aspire to bring positive change to the urban landscape & lifestyle come together to do great work.
As the rapid pace of urbanization continues, both the cities themselves, and the lives we live in them, are also rapidly changing. From cities becoming smarter and more integrated with technology, to new building materials and new ways of constructing buildings, and from more efficient usage of space to new roles for art and design in public spaces – the environment we know is undergoing dramatic change. These changes require new thinking and new ways of doing things.
- Job Description
BRIEF GOALS OF THE COMMUNITY EXECUTIVE:
- Help on the sales activities execution: maintain the high coworking space occupancy rate and achieve set sales goals
- Support and organize coworking activities and ensure a great vibe: the happiness of our members is our main priority
- Assist members with daily requests and trouble shooting, analyzing their needs and trying to supply with services and tools on demand with the support of the team
- Be responsible for the day-to-day operations, from the presentation of the space to the members’ onboarding
- Become the soul of the space: develop a collaborative work environment and foster members’ interactions through formal and informal activities
- Be a creative, proactive and very hands-on member of the team
- Update social media pages on a regular basis
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sales and Marketing basics: work on converting new membership leads, online communication and meetings with customers. This role will be also reporting directly to the General Manager.
- Assist and support members with the day-to-day issues
- As the main contact person for the external potential clients of District6, this person will be responsible for excellent and prompt communication
- Contribute with your ideas and solutions to the coworking space
- Singaporean/PR only
- A natural flair for customer service and a good sense of hospitality
- Great sales and communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must
- You have to be proactive and take initiative
- Background in hospitality/coworking space is preferred
- 1-2 years of working experience
- No laptop provided, please bring your own
- Salary range: 1.500 – 2.000 SGD
Send us few lines about you and your CV.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.