- Operations Intern
- Date Listed
- 13 Sep 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Central Business District (CBD)
- Allowance /
- $400 - 1,000 monthly
- Business / Management, Manufacturing / Production / Operations, Product / Program / Project Management
- Information Technology, Retail / F&B / Service, Transportation / Logistics
- Company Profile
CaterSpot is Asia’s largest online marketplace that connects companies and people with great local catering options. We offer users the possibility to order 600+ catering menus and packs from a curated list of caterers and restaurants in Singapore and Hong Kong with island-wide coverage.
- Job Description
- Setting up and optimizing CaterSpot’s operations through innovation and process development
- Working collaboratively with other members of the Live Ops team; to ensure good operational performance.
- Put in place and maintain good reporting on the teams KPI’s and usage of the tools.
- Prepare training material and coach all stakeholders using the tools on the best practices.
- Supervising the day-to-day work of operations support staff.
- Engaging with riders to understand issues and improve satisfaction.
- A whole load of exciting ad hoc tasks and challenges!
- Enrolled in or completed degree/MBA at a top university.
- First working experience with, preferably with focus on operations.
- Fluent in English. Proficiency in Cantonese would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced customer facing environment.
- Tech savvy, good PC skills, e.g. MS Office, Google Docs, Google Sheets.
- A quick and calm thinker when under pressure, multitasking pro!
- Strong communication and organization skills - the ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well.
- Self-motivated and a great team player - if you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask!
What we offer:
- Become one of the first team members of the Asia’s fastest growing online catering marketplace.
- Open, respectful, fun company culture with people who seriously enjoy what they are doing.
- Strong focus on your professional development and many opportunities for progression.
- Great exposure into multiple aspects of a fast-growing, game changing business..
- Real impact on the company's growth and evolution and be rewarded for it