- Operations Intern
- Date Listed
- 13 Sep 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Central Business District (CBD)
- Allowance /
- $400 - 1,000 monthly
- Business / Management, Manufacturing / Production / Operations, Product / Program / Project Management
- Information Technology, Retail / F&B / Service, Transportation / Logistics
- Company Profile
CaterSpot is Asia’s largest online marketplace that connects companies and people with great local catering options. We offer users the possibility to order 600+ catering menus and packs from a curated list of caterers and restaurants in Singapore and Hong Kong with island-wide coverage.
- Job Description
- Setting up and optimizing CaterSpot’s operations through innovation and process development
- Working collaboratively with other members of the Live Ops team; to ensure good operational performance.
- Put in place and maintain good reporting on the teams KPI’s and usage of the tools.
- Prepare training material and coach all stakeholders using the tools on the best practices.
- Supervising the day-to-day work of operations support staff.
- Engaging with riders to understand issues and improve satisfaction.
- A whole load of exciting ad hoc tasks and challenges!
- Enrolled in or completed degree/MBA at a top university.
- First working experience with, preferably with focus on operations.
- Fluent in English. Proficiency in Cantonese would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced customer facing environment.
- Tech savvy, good PC skills, e.g. MS Office, Google Docs, Google Sheets.
- A quick and calm thinker when under pressure, multitasking pro!
- Strong communication and organization skills - the ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well.
- Self-motivated and a great team player - if you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask!
What we offer:
- Become one of the first team members of the Asia’s fastest growing online catering marketplace.
- Open, respectful, fun company culture with people who seriously enjoy what they are doing.
- Strong focus on your professional development and many opportunities for progression.
- Great exposure into multiple aspects of a fast-growing, game changing business..
- Real impact on the company's growth and evolution and be rewarded for it
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.