- AFON Pte Ltd
- Content Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 13 Sep 2017
- Job Type
- ( )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 2 Months
One Commonwealth, Singapore.
- Allowance /
- $800 monthly
- Company Profile
AFON Pte Ltd is an award-winning leading Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software provider and consultancy in Singapore.
We represent global technology brands SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, and Sage for the small and midsized enterprise space, with diverse clients across South-east Asia.
Our accolades include: Singapore Enterprise Award (E50), Singapore SME 1000 Award, SAP Partner of the Year, Microsoft Partner of the Year, Top Sage Premier Partner in Asia, and more.
Learn more about us here.
- Job Description
We’re looking for a self-driven Content Marketing Intern to assist the Marketing Team in content creation and the execution of digital marketing campaigns.
If you enjoy writing and want a ‘peek’ into the world of B2B (Business-to-Business) content marketing, here’s your opportunity to do so!
Min. internship period is 2 months. Preferred 3 months and above, with a max. of 6 months.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Practical, hands-on experience on how modern B2B digital marketing works
- Increased familiarity in marketing solutions from big global brands like Microsoft and SAP
- Opportunity to improve copywriting skills, especially for B2B audiences
- Opportunity to gain experience in growing social media platform reach
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Curate, research, and write articles for the company blog
- Provide copywriting for email newsletters and company website
- Attain Hubspot certification in Inbound Marketing
- Assist in setting up inbound campaigns in HubSpot
- Curate, research, and assist in the monthly Social Media Calendar planning
- Schedule and help monitor Facebook and LinkedIn posts
- Set up Facebook and LinkedIn media campaigns
- Set up Google Adwords campaigns
Search Engine Optimisation
- Assist in Keyword research
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Excellent written communication skills
- Be a Junior College or Polytechnic student
- Quick learner and self-motivated
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Familiarity with Facebook and LinkedIn
- Studying or intending to study marketing and/or business