GrowHub is looking to hire a FMCG E-commerce Specialist to develop and maximize the utility of our company's income-generating sites. GrowHub is a multinational corporation with its main operations in Singapore and Australia. We pride ourselves as the foremost provider of sustainably grown, high-quality agricultural produce that enriches the well-being of consumers worldwide.
The ideal candidate is an independent individual who possesses good overall knowledge of relevant trends and innovations in E-commerce. A brilliant E-Commerce Specialist will endeavor to enhance his/her skill set by continually learning about adjacent techniques that might improve collaboration between departments. While contributing pro-actively, the individual will be able to benefit from the opportunity to experience and contribute to the realization of a new line of business of GrowHub.
- Devise strategies that harness sales-related insights, standards and developments to encourage sales in our E-commerce sites
- Create promotional campaigns and ensure the campaigns are executed precisely
- Acquiring, sorting, and updating of E-commerce platform contents
- Review the security of checkout pages and payment procedures
- Review copy and legal disclaimers to verify their accuracy
- Monitor website traffic and customer reviews to gauge responses to site updates
- Analyze traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies
- Examine sales-related metrics to ensure stock optimization with Sales and Marketing and Supply Chain teams through effectively demand and supply planning
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.