GrowHub is a multinational corporation with its main operations in Singapore and Australia. At GrowHub, we pride ourselves as the foremost provider of sustainably grown, high-quality agricultural produce that enriches the well-being of consumers worldwide.
GrowHub is looking to hire a Business Development Intern to assist in the streamlining of its international trade operations and, exploring new working opportunities with local and overseas supply chain partners. The individual will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of constituencies including investors, entrepreneurs/business owners, public officials, and media both in and out of Singapore.
The ideal candidate is an individual seeking real-world experience in the international supply chain management and logistics and with GrowHub, aiming to seize an enormous opportunity to develop an understanding about international business structure and framework.
- Assist with the preparation of persuasive Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Conduct relevant research and due diligence on international development projects
- Cold reach-out to international suppliers
- Conduct research on market trends
- Soliciting of partnerships and business partners
- Establish and maintain rapport with suppliers
- General administrative tasks
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.