GrowHub is looking to hire a Supply Chain & Operations Intern to assist in the streamlining of its international trade operations, performing complex and specialized support to areas of the supply chain or operations. GrowHub is a multi-national corporation with its main operations in Singapore and Australia. At GrowHub, we pride ourselves as the foremost provider of sustainably grown, high-quality agricultural produce that enriches the well-being of consumers worldwide.
The ideal candidate is an individual seeking real-world experience in the international supply chain management and logistics and with GrowHub, aiming to seize an enormous opportunity to develop an understanding about international business structure and framework.
- Coordinate activities alongside the Operations team across the entire supply chain to ensure timely delivery of products.
- Track orders/shipments and assist with tracing as needed.
- Receive and certify documents to ensure accurate movement of goods.
- Keep updated inventory records, recording purchases, performing physical count of inventory, and reconcile actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Assist with analyzing and generation of summarized operational reports for Head of Operations and management team.
- Perform administrative functions and related tasks to support the procurement process such as the sourcing of suppliers and consolidation of quotes.
- Successful interns may be offered a full-time position with the organization.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.