- AIMS Immigration Specialist Pte Ltd
- Sales Immigration Consultant
- Date Listed
- 14 Mar 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 6 Months
10 ANSON ROAD INTERNATIONAL PLAZA #25-06/07
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- Sales / Retail
- Company Profile
AIMS immigration Specialist Pte Ltd is a migration agency specializing in assisting clients to attain their Permanent Residency in various countries including Australia, Canada and New Zealand. We were incorporated in November 2006and started out as a two member team.
Today, AIMS has not only multiplied our manpower of the Singapore Head Office, we have also expanded into the APAC region through overseas offices in countries such as Beijing and Hong Kong.
- Job Description
Job Title: Immigration Sales Consultant
- Provide consultation services to address potential clients’ interest in Visas, including establishing suitability of the potential clients' visa. Consultation will mainly be by email, telephone and face-to face meetings.
- Present and sell immigration services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact prospects.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Provide regular follow up on enquiries received.
- Pro-actively monitoring changes to various Immigration regulations.
- Any other relevant duty as assigned by the Manager to assist with the smooth running of the Company.
- Opportunities to travel overseas to conduct and partake in seminars.
‘A’ Level, a Diploma or Degree. No experience is required as training will be given.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome!
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Can demonstrate fluent ability to build rapport with prospects and clients quickly and in a professional and courteous manner
- Demonstrates professional, proactive and mature demeanor
- Team player
- Strong people relationship
- A friendly personality
- Independent and Patient
- Comfortable with prospecting on calls
- Sales focused, result-orientated and ability to generate ideas.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.