- AIMS Immigration Specialist Pte Ltd
- Documentation Assistant
- Date Listed
- 14 Mar 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
10 ANSON ROAD INTERNATIONAL PLAZA #25-06/07
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- Admin / Secretarial
- Company Profile
AIMS immigration Specialist Pte Ltd is a migration agency specializing in assisting clients to attain their Permanent Residency in various countries including Australia, Canada and New Zealand. We were incorporated in November 2006and started out as a two member team.
Today, AIMS has not only multiplied our manpower of the Singapore Head Office, we have also expanded into the APAC region through overseas offices in countries such as Beijing and Hong
- Job Description
In short, the role of a documentation assistant is to act as an intermediary for clients wishing to live and work in another country. The destination countries we are dealing with include Australia, New Zealand, Canada, United States, Europe, Malaysia and Singapore. The objective of a documentation assistant is to ensure documentation of the respective visa categories are well compiled. This is not simply a case of mundane administrative work but one of truly understanding a client's career episodes and putting it into the records of the immigration files .
- Deal with compilation of visa applications
- Responsible for immigration matters which include lodging permanent residence visa and citizenship applications
- Liaise with Immigration Department of various countries' destinations, eg. Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United States, Europe, Malaysia, Singapore, etc.
- Attend to clients’ queries and completion of formalities when applications were processing and being approved subsequently.
- Research for information regarding immigration matters
- Meet up and liaise with clients to collect documents
- Other general administrative work
- Create and update data library
- Diploma Holder or A-Level graduate or Bachelor Degree Holder
- No experience is required as training will be provided
- (Fresh graduates are welcome too)
- Good spoken & written English communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy are essential to enable multi-tasking and confidentiality
- Demonstrates professional, proactive and mature demeanor
- Recognizes and solves routine problems
- Team player
- Strong people relationship
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.