- Reckn Studios
- Account Executive
- Date Listed
- 14 Mar 2019
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
625 Lor 4 Toa Payoh, #05-01, Singapore 319519
- Allowance /
- $800 - 2,800 monthly
- Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
- Creative / Media
- Company Profile
RECKN is a creative studio that produces video content for social media fueled by visual storytelling, cultural trends and lifestyle influences. All in the form of concept films and still images.
We pride ourselves on creating visually appealing concept stories that engage with the millennials, complete with a distinct RECKN aesthetic and style.
We are currently looking out for Accounts Executive to join our team!
- Job Description
- Source for new marketing and business opportunities
- Meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition
- Prepare proposals and presentations to pitch to potential clients
- Develop quotes and proposals
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement, price and specifications with clients
- Manage accounts with existing clients/projects
Key Skills & Requirements:
- A recognised Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Sales / Marketing / Mass Communications or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years of relevant sales experience
- Candidates with experience and keen interest in the media industry would have an added advantage
- Team player with excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, enthusiastic and independent
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.