- Kobe Global Technologies Pte Ltd
- Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 14 Mar 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From 21 May 2019, For At Least 3 Months
- Location Name
75 Ayer Rajah Crescent
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Creative / Media
- Company Profile
Kobe was founded by Evangeline Leong, an entrepreneur with a passion for social media marketing. She sees a great potential in the digital marketing landscape, especially in empowering SMEs as they execute their innovative ideas.
Together with Cha Lin, a veteran in influencer marketing, they created Kobe Global Technologies, a pending patent* AI-driven advertising platform that pairs advertisers with relevant everyday influencers.
The name Kobe (口碑, kǒu bēi) means ‘word-of-mouth’ and was inspired from a humble wanton noodle stall in MacPherson. Looking at the fierce competition and rising cost of operation, Evangeline asked the wanton uncle what his secret recipe to success was. His answer was simple: “我的口碑很好” (My word-of-mouth recommendation is good). This piqued Evangeline’s interest and got her thinking how she could scale word-of-mouth for businesses out there in the world.
With the strong belief in the power of small businesses and the vision in helping them digitally transform their marketing channels, Kobe has since grown into a well-trusted and reliable platform for both brands and influencers. All these would not have been possible without our team talented individuals. Below is the awesome team behind Kobe.
- Job Description
- Manage marketing programs for attracting, delighting and retaining advertisers
- Propose and execute initiatives to attract, delight and retain influencers
- Perform market analysis and research on marketing campaigns
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Help organize marketing events, trade shows, seminars
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Strong passion for the marketing scene
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office would be good
- Social media savvy and creative
- Responsible, takes pride and ownership in work done