Our Litigation & Dispute Practice is committed to providing excellent legal services to our clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for students to experience the workings of an Admin/Accounts Officer through the Law Practice's Finance system/support.
The Intern will be given first-hand practical experience of the Legal - Finance industry in the real world. You'll work across many different areas including finance administration and support to the Fee Earners. We are looking for a meticulous and hardworking intern to join our Finance team in the Law Practice.
The Intern will also work closely with executive leadership and with various departments on a range of projects to further explore the industry and sector. All interns will have the opportunity to build great communication, problem solving and people skills through collaborating and working with various departments.
- Core Matters Accounting
- Treatment of invoices with delivery orders and purchase orders
- Data entry duties, filing of invoices/documents
- Provide support to AP and AR
- Other adhoc tasks by management
- Familiar with MS Windows
- Possess a keen desire to learn and ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Team Player, Proactive, Self-discipline and result oriented