At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
This project is to support in developing an application for Safety, Security & dangerous goods with the main features :
- To conduct audits & checklist
- Report hazardous situations
- Have a back-end management portal to draw data and inform stakeholders.
- Support in developing an IT requirement specification for a Health, Security, Safety and Environment (HSSE) application (audit, checklist & incident reporting with back-end management portal for reporting and data analysis)
- Liaise with external app developer
- Liaise with HSSE, regional head office and countries stakeholders
Related Job Searches:
Schenker (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd
Health, Security, Safety and Environment (HSSE) Intern
Admin / Secretarial