At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Apple is one of the most prestigious & important clients for DB Schenker in APAC. Apple Finished Goods is the logistics and distribution side of the Apple business which DB Schenker manages for Apple in 6 locations within APAC (AU, 2x CN, KR, JP, SG), plus 4 RMA Hubs (ID, VN, MY, TH).
The ROM role has been established to support all Regional initiatives and projects coordinating, leading and governing the FG business.
This position will support the ROM taking the ownership of KPI, reporting, maintenance of SOP's, liaising with local team to track projects, attending weekly meeting and MBR.
- Gather information regarding internal & external metrics, solutions, corrective actions (CARs)
- Data analytics
- Maintaining and updating of SOP's and Work Instructions
- Verifying best practice across Regions
- Preparations of change requests (CR) or continuous improvement documents (CIP)
- Support Time and Motions activities and designing Flowcharts
- Seeking innovation ideas and new Technology to support Operations
- Deal with PMO and IT to support projects and implementations
- Actively participate in customer meetings