At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Apple is one of the most prestigious & important clients for DB Schenker in APAC. Apple Care is the reverse logistics side of the Apple business which DB Schenker manages for Apple in 4 locations within APAC.
The SMO role has been established between RHO and the 4 main facilities in APAC to coordinate, lead, govern stabilize and own the AC business to benefit Schenker and the client. This position will consist in taking the ownership of preparing reporting, maintenance of SOP's, liaising with different countries for updating of relevant actions, working closely with the FG and PMO functions for joint tasks under the supervision of the AC SMO.
- Gather information regarding internal & external metrics, solutions, corrective actions (CARs). This includes working closely with all our country and regional teams, not just operations
- Analyse gathered information highlighting exceptions, evaluating feasibility and benefits before publishing nationally, regionally and globally
- Maintaining and updating SOP's and validating country WI
- Comparing APAC processes against other regions
- Preparations of change requests (CR's) or continuous improvement documents (CIP's)
- Gaining knowledge of the AC operations to be able to take touch times, offer suggestions for line balancing exercises
- Looking for innovation ideas which operations knowledge will bring
- Actively participate in customer meetings
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.