Founded in October 2010 by Olivier Bendel, Deliciae Hospitality Management (DHM) opened its first restaurant, L’Entrecote The Steak & Fries Bistro, on the quaint duxton hill in Singapore. DHM currently has 5 restaurants, all situated at iconic destinations across Singapore: L’Entrecote The Steak & Fries Bristro at duxton hill and Customs House; Sabio by the Sea overlooking the sea at the picturesque Quayside Isle-sentosa cove; Souffle at duxton hill; and Forlino at the iconic Marina Bay, in view of the Merlion and breathtaking Singapore skyline.
* Execute instructions in accordance with Head Chef and his assigned personnel for daily operations chores
* Follow handbook and manuals to ensure consistency and correct cooking process
* Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards and food preparation checklist
* Monitor food quality while preparing food. Weigh, measure and mix ingredients according to recipes or personal judgement
* Be aware of food and labour costs and monitor food levels to minimise waste and maintain controls to meet forecasted food costs and identity shortages when items may run out
* To clean, maintain all equipment and assisting in monthly inventory
* Support team to reach common goals, respond appropriately and to ensure safety at all times
*14 days Annual Leave
*Loyalty Leave –up to 23 days
*Returned Air-ticket to travel within S.E.A. and Paris (T&Cs apply)
*Budget Bonus (T&Cs apply)
*A meal will be provided
*Referral fee $400/each (T&Cs apply)
Only SG/SPRs/LTVP/DP to apply.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.