Teneo is a global advisory firm that works exclusively with the CEOs and leaders of the world’s largest and most complex companies to provide strategic counsel and business-critical solution challenges faced by management.
Our four business segments: Strategy and Communications Advisory; Management Consulting; Capital Advisory and Risk Advisory, collaboratively solve the most pressing reputational, transformational & capital markets issues.
With a focus on Strategic Communications in Asia, our teams bring together the disciplines of financial and corporate communications, government affairs, crisis and issues management, investor relations, media relations, corporate governance, talent advisory, research and digital capabilities in an integrated approach to provide clients with unparalleled business counsel and operational execution support.
As we continue to grow our operations in Singapore, we are looking for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic and professional team as an Intern.
• Assist in preparing client reports and liaising directly with our partners and vendors
• Monitoring and collating targeted media coverage
• Working as part of a nimble team to execute innovative business and communications campaigns
• The opportunity to develop and execute creative ideas to support our projects and campaigns
• Support researching, drafting and distributing of corporate materials (e.g. press releases)
• Other ad hoc projects
• Excellent English written and spoken skills are essential
• A proven interest in finance, media and global news
• A Bachelor’s degree student
• Able to excel in a fast-paced environment and perform under pressure
• You must be able to work in a team, as well as individually and be able to prioritize effectively
• You will possess drive, enthusiasm and a genuine interest in learning about the business
• You must have a flexible approach to work and be able to commit to get the job done
• Minimum commitment is 3 days per week
What we offer:
• The opportunity to work with global clients and our international offices in US, Europe and across Asia Pacific, on exciting and innovative projects
• A high level of training and support to ensure skill development
• Very friendly and encouraging workplace with a strong work/life balance
• Future career opportunities for high achievers