Plexure is one of the leading CRM software companies in Singapore that offers diversified list of CRM & ERP solutions for different industries. Unlike most of the CRM software companies which tend to promote their own solutions regardless of business suitability, we are well placed to provide unbiased, neutral advice on strategically sound and cost-effective CRM solution which your business requires for its present and future success. At Plexure, we listen to your business requirements and understand future goals, and only then deliver a unique solution which is customised, tailored to best-fit your business.
- Manage and execute / implement full spectrum of marketing & communications achieving company goals and targets
- Conceptualize development and execution of advertising creative ideas, design and layout in support of all marketing activities such as advertising, print and digital media (print, direct mailers, newsletters etc.)
- Conceptualize copywriting & production of presentation materials, online content, marketing collaterals – brochure, EDM, presentation slides, fact sheets etc.
- Conduct market research on competitors marketing campaign, brand positioning and awareness
- Develop marketing plans and strategies which is inline with the corporate identity to increase brand awareness and market share
- Drive digital marketing programs for the business with strong focus and understanding of lead generation* Manage the professional website content architecture and identify approaches / strategies to improve the website
- Carry out Search Engine Optimization (SEO) / Google Adwords / backlink marketing campaign with external agency
- Conceptualize and set up lead generation platform through different marketing channels
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing channels and activities
- Min GCE ‘A’ Level / Diploma / Degree in any business discipline with at least 1 year of working experience in digital marketing
- High possibility of converting to full-time permanent staff after internship completion
- Students having an internship for the final semester or pending graduation are highly preferred
- Strong knowledge in conceptualism, planning and execution of marketing activities
- Able to evaluate marketing activity and monitor competitor activity
- Must be well-organized, well groomed & possesses pleasant disposition
- Excellent command in written and verbal English and Chinese (Mandarin) - in order to liaise with Chinese speaking associates
- Pleasant personality, with excellent organizational and prioritizing skills, mature and analytical
- High levels of creativity
- Enthusiastic, results-oriented and able to work independently
- Meticulous with an ‘eye’ for details
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and handle pressure well
Interested candidates may send detailed resume including current remuneration package to us by clicking on "Apply Now" button below.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Type: Internship