TechFin believes empowerment begins with knowledge. We provide accessible, high-quality skilled learning to help individuals, corporations and institutions thrive in the new digital age. We aim to unlock potential and drive a new era of growth, productivity and innovation. Partnering with SMU Academy and SkillsFuture, we have been running a series of FinTech, Tech and Web 3.0 courses since 2021. http://www.techfinconsulting.org/
Come join us and be part of the business development team to enable consumers to learn about FinTech and Web 3.0. You will be learning and providing support for growing the business aligned with the team’s goals and getting exposure to shape the overall strategy. Here at TechFin Global, we strive to provide opportunities for our team to learn, grow and thrive.
What you will do:
- Planning and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn including a budget allocation to maximise sign-ups and results
- Conceptualise, plan, execute and optimise marketing media with the creative and design team
- Ideate new campaign to optimise business initiatives, pitch innovative content ideas and growth strategies to the marketing team
- Conduct research and generate content on Tech/ Web3.0/FinTech-related content
- Support and manage ad hoc key projects and/or marketing initiatives, and manage any in-person event
- Digital Marketing funnel with end-to-end optimisation including presenting and pitching various product offerings to new businesses and existing leads funnel.
- Assist in closing the marketing funnel via prospecting to new businesses and consumers.
- Coordinate launch plans, from timing to delivery with internal and external stakeholders
- Analyse data to identify consumer trends and insights, monitor and consistently improve performance key metrics and ROI to ensure campaign performance
- Monthly remuneration with a potential variable performance bonus during the Internship
- Flexible working arrangement work from Home/Office (dependent on event schedule)
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Proficient and comfortable with Zoom, Figma (other design software) and digital tools
- Willingness to learn about marketing, SEO, content marketing and lead generation with a professional drive
- Independent to work without supervision and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Relevant experience in Figma/ designing software would be a plus, but not required
- Personal laptop required for work
2023/2024 Internship period available to apply: Sep'23 - Mar/Apr'24
- Minimum 3 months commitment.
- Poly / Diploma and University Undergrad internships may apply.
- Please indicate your internship period availability.
Related Job Searches:
Digital Marketing Growth Intern (Web 3 / Fintech / AI)
Marketing / Public Relations