- Sodexo Services Asia Pte Ltd
- Workplace Project Manager Support Intern
- Date Listed
- 12 May 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
2 Fusionopolis Way
223 Mountbatten Road from 1 July 2018
- Allowance /
- $1,000 - 1,500 monthly
- (All Inclusive / General), Architect / Building / Surveyor, Engineering / Technician
- (All Inclusive / General)
- Company Profile
As the world leader in Quality of Life Services, Sodexo is a people-oriented company with 428,000 employees in 80 countries, making us the 18th largest employer globally and the 7th largest European employer. From facility management to providing foodservice across different segments, we place Quality of Life of our consumers and end-users at the center of our mission, providing a vast array of opportunities as diverse as our workforce. The result is endless avenues for your personal and professional growth. For more information, please visit sg.sodexo.com.
Our beliefs: Our Company is the community of our clients, consumers, employees and shareholders. Our purpose is to satisfy their expectations. To reach our goals, we have chosen to focus on achieving organic growth of our revenues and results. Our mission is twofold:
- Improve the Quality of Daily Life.
- Contribute to the economic, social and environmental development of the cities, regions and countries in which we operate.
Our Ethical Principles:
- Respect for people
- Business integrity
- Service spirit
- Team spirit
- Spirit of progress
Comprehensive Service Solutions by Sodexo Sodexo Integrated Solutions; Concierge Services, Housekeeping, Kitchen Design Installation and Maintenance Services, Kitchen Equipment Maintenance, Plant Operations and Maintenance, Energy Management, Meeting Room Management, Call Centre and Help Desk, Plumbing, Landscaping and Grounds Design, Pest Control, Mail Management –Café and Restaurant , Catering , Canteen, Cafeteria –Pantry Management –CHL Offshore Solutions –Waste Management.
- Job Description
As a special project under the overall direction of Asia Pacific’s Regional Chairman, we are embarking on a workplace office move project, to have a new funkier, innovative, technology driven, space optimized and an agile working office space. You will be providing ‘Project Management’ support for the workplace project from handover of the current office, through design, build/fit-out, and completion of the new office project to occupancy :
- Understand employees’ needs and expectations, to building a workplace that fosters creativity, collaboration, and engagement.
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in today’s workplace environments and translating it to implementable workplace solutions.
- Define and implement criteria for control and management of the project.
- Assisting contracted interior designers and architects in daily project tasks.
- Ensure design and fit-outs are consistent to the definitions and the quality meets standards.
- Prepare costing report and manage budget. Ensure payments are processed appropriately.
- Manage ‘Project Stakeholders’ (internal and external).
- Support in preparing and presenting in working group meetings and steering committee meeting.
- Coordinate the project handover phase with contractors, tenants and building owners for timely delivery.
- Identify and propose innovation and technology workspace solutions.
- Opportunities to improve the workspace solution in regards to return and value.
- FFE sourcing.
- Tasks are actioned in a timely manner.
- Identify and resolve disputes quickly and reasonably.
- Ad-hoc: Support reinstatement project works of the current office and support office move to the new location.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.