Our Client provides recruitment and human capital solutions tailored to our clients’ needs so that they can meet the challenges of today’s dynamic business environment. The prompt, innovative and quality services we deliver attest to our commitment towards clients’ success
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Flexible working options
- Evaluating new credit requests and conducting client credit checks.
- Primarily managing debt collection from clients.
- Setting up the terms of credit and accounts for new clients.
- Applying and managing credit insurance for eligible clients.
- Responding to client inquiries, resolving billing discrepancies.
- Liaising with clients and the sales team.
- Liaising with legal adviser on any client related legal matters.
- Preparing statements of accounts for clients.
- Weekly reporting to management on status of outstanding accounts.
- Month-end Closing reports (Top 20, New Credit List).
- Any other duties as may be assigned by company’s management from time to time.
- Must have basic accounting knowledge.
- Have experience in handling debt collection preferred.
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Credit Operations / Collateral Management or Accountant (General Ledger) role, ideally within the Transport & Logistics industry.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.