Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and logistical support. Shopee aims to continually enhance its platform and become the region’s e-commerce destination of choice.
Shopee, a Sea company, was first launched in Singapore in 2015, and has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines. Sea is a leader in digital entertainment, e-commerce and digital financial services across Greater Southeast Asia. Sea's mission is to better the lives of consumers and small businesses with technology, and is listed on the NYSE under the symbol SE.
- Participate in the recruitment process, which involves sourcing, screening, and selection of ideal individuals
- Manage the recruiting pipeline, which includes determining resource status and needs, coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities, assessing and managing referral processes
- Create, build, and maintain networks of potential passive candidates to fill future anticipated and planned roles
- Currently studying in a reputable university
- Passionate about people, services and culture
- Have a strong affinity for critical thinking, hands-on execution, problem-solving, and result-orientation
- Demonstrates exceptional communication competency, both oral and written, in a diverse culture
- Hardworking, highly accountable and reliable
- Good team player, positive attitude, motivated and eager to learn
- Please state your availability clearly in the comments section (Start date, End date, part-time or full-time)
- Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months)
- Students who can commit part-time, minimally 2 working days a week, are also welcome to apply