Incorporated in 2010, DBI Pte Ltd is Asia Pacific’s leader in providing one-of-a-kind dragon boating programmes for corporate events. Championing the teambuilding and cooperative aspects of dragon boating, DBI has been the provider of choice, engaging more than 80,000 participants in innovative programmes.
Previous clients include DBS, Daimler, DHL, GlaxoSmithKline, Keppel, Facebook, INSEAD, Nestle, Decathlon, Citibank, Google, Singtel, LEGO, Twitter, KPMG etc. DBI has also established an office in Malaysia, while maintaining a strong social media presence globally.
DBI is looking for a qualified intern to join our event planning team. Our company produces quality work for major companies in the region, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages from conceptualisation, design, marketing campaigns to promote professional corporate team building events through the sport of dragon boating.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of sales, events and marketing.
• Provide support to full-time staff with day-to-day event planning
• Provide support in answering inquiries from leads and referrals
• Provide support in coordination with clients during planning phase of events
• Assist with event conceptualisation and workflow creation
• Assist with set-up and breakdown of outdoors and indoors events
• Assist with initiatives in the areas of (social media) marketing outreach, event development and sponsorship/development as needed
• Potential travels to SEA countries for event executions
Required skillsets and abilities
• Keen interest in events planning industry
• Experience in event management though preferred, not required
• Excellent verbal and written professional communication skills
• Great customer service orientation and positive attitude
• Self-motivated, flexible team player with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
• Well-developed time management & problem-solving skills: highly organized, efficient, and detail-oriented
• Responsible and able to work both independently and with project teams for individual events
• Strong computer skills are a must: highly proficient levels in MS Office. Photoshop and designing skills are a strong value-add
• Fluent written and spoken English is essential. Other language skills are an asset
• Ability to drive is a big plus
• Desire to learn and develop personal career prospects
- Year-round openings available, for Singaporean and PR only -
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.