Roboto Coding Academy provides coding courses specially designed for young children and teenagers. We open doors for students to discover a passion for coding and develop computational thinking skills applicable to all facets of their lives.
What you'll be involved with
- Office-based internship with a multitude of learning opportunities at Roboto Office (360 Orchard Road)
- Implement Business-to-Business (B2B) sales strategies.
- Perform market research, strategizing, execution and review in both Business-to-Business (B2B) segments.
- Draft organizational proposals for government and business contracts
- Review, analyze and report sales performance data
- Plan and execute social media marketing calendars
- Draft EDMs and execute email marketing strategies
What you would have
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Business Development would be advantageous
- Passionate about Technology/Robotics/ Virtual Reality, flexible with self-reliance to work in an empowered environment
- Able to commit a minimum of 3 months