SearchAsia believes in bringing high-potential job seekers and high-growth businesses together. Our vision to create a thriving economy where people pursue their professional passions and companies achieve new heights of growth and opportunity. Since 2007, we have been working with employers who represent fast-growing industries, including retail, manufacturing, financial services, technology, and more! Across Asia, our clients range from early-stage start-ups to Fortune 500. Our extensive network of exclusive client relationships enables us to offer challenging but rewarding positions that job seekers will not find elsewhere.
Do visit our corporate website (www.searchasia.com.sg) to find out more about us!
SearchAsia is currently hiring interns who have a strong interest in Talent Acquisition. Through this internship, you will play an active role in hiring talents for the organization. You will be exposed to the full recruitment cycle, including employer branding, candidate sourcing, campus recruitment, interviewing etc.
This is a great opportunity for you to gain real-world experience on how the Talent Acquisition team supports the organization and also gain insights into the recruitment consulting industry.
What you will be doing:
- Drive full recruitment cycle for graduate/internship recruitment initiatives, which includes screening, interviewing, candidate management and offer management
- Partner closely with business units to build and execute sourcing/hiring strategies
- Build and maintain a network of potential talents to create a pipeline for current and future hires
- Initiate, drive talent attraction and improve employer branding through various channels (e.g. Job Portals, School Ads & Job Fairs, Social Media)
- Leverage insights and data to drive results and continuous improvements
- Manage social media and execute social media campaigns to promote employer branding efforts
Who are we looking for:
- Currently studying in a reputable university
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and eager to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with social media marketing and digital networking
- Have a strong affinity for critical thinking and problem solving
- Good team player who enjoys fun at work!
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156) | EA License: 16S8107
Related Company Review:
Type: Staffing & Outsourcing / Business Services
Pros: - Recognized quarterly for your achievements - Great Mentors and Leaders - Exposure to full cycle of recruitment, good platform for fresh graduates to learn about recruitment - career growth opportunities as you progress in the job
Cons: - Sales Environment, need to have the sales mindset