Singtel is Asia's leading communications technology group, providing a portfolio of services from next-generation communication, technology services to infotainment to both consumers and businesses.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has more than 130 years of operating experience and has played a pivotal role in the country's development as a major communications hub. Today, we continue to lead and shape the local consumer and enterprise market. Our Australian arm, Optus is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are a major communications player in Asia Pacific through our strategic investments in regional mobile operators, Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines), Advanced Info Service (Thailand) and Bharti Airtel (India), which has significant presence in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Africa.
For more information, please visit https://groupcareers.singtel.com/
INTERN, EXPERIENCE & ENGAGEMENT
- Design and create materials including, but not limiting to eDMs, monthly newsletter, ah-hoc campaigns
- Liaise with TA and HRSS to administer the orientation evaluation survey, compile the returns of the survey, and analyse the feedback
- Assist in space assignment for activities held in 8G
- Liaise and work with Facilities Management & Learning Operations team to ensure space is conducive for collaboration, learning & engagement
- Monitor volume of events held, space usage, and cost avoidance for 8G
- To support the conduct of events (e.g operating of Zoom, MS Teams) and assist in managing the logistics of events organized (e.g. Singtel Group Learning Fiesta, HR Townhalls, HR Summit, etc).
- To undertake administrative tasks including, but not limiting to, processing of invoices, managing of department inventory (e.g. event premiums, souvenirs, prizes, cutleries, etc)
- Preferably in the fields of HR or Marketing.
- Have a strong flair for design and writing (this is a must)
- Experience in organizing events and promotional activities strongly preferred
- Able to use excel to track relevant metrics (e.g. events volume, cost avoidance)
- Able to prioritise, meet deadlines, work under pressure and when necessary, with minimal management
- Have a friendly disposition and propensity to mingle and communicate well
- Conversant with MS office applications (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Have an attention to detail and able to multitask
- Are dynamic, passionate, and has an affinity for continuous improvement
DURATION: July - December 2021
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.