RSM is the sixth largest audit, tax and consulting network globally. In Singapore, we are the largest outside the Big 4, serving internationally active businesses.
We focus on growing businesses, helping them to improve profits, enhance business value and internationalise. We provide audit, tax, advisory, as well as business support services.
We align our services by industries so that we can provide practical and effective advice to our clients as well as to better train our people to develop sharper insights and hone their skills as specialist.
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, identifies and documents business processes and controls in order to evaluate risks and compensating controls
- Propose recommendations to improve the business process and enhance the internal controls
- Support on Advisory projects with profit improvement and business margin enhancement objectives which will involve acumen and passion in operational and financial consulting
- Conduct analytics and use applicable tools and techniques to identify areas of slippage or leakage to enhance project value add
- Act in accordance with applicable ethical standards when performing internal audit
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.