EARC is a market research and consulting company that provides a comprehensive suite of quantitative, qualitative and neuromarketing research. Using a variety of methods, we gather data that can be translated into actionable and relevant solutions for businesses and organisations.
Since 2008, our team has grown from a two-man initiative into a thriving team of five full-time staff. We also work with a network of reliable and vetted surveyors, interviewers and recruiters.
While we rely on tried-and-true methods, we are also constantly upgrading our knowledge and capabilities, for instance attending university research courses to keep current with research methodologies. We upkeep good values and company culture. Nothing beats good team work and support.
- Help project managers with the project and manage tasks
- Create and maintain necessary project mgmt docs (Excel, charts, schedules, follow up with the external vendor.)
- Manage data set and survey operations
- Organize, plan and execute within the timeline of the project. Including data management procedures.
- Able to work independently and to work within the project schedule
- 5 day/week, 10am to 630pm. (WFH arrangements will be in place)
- Good office environment and near MRT. Local SME, bond and work together.
- Training will be provided, good job to gain experience.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.