BBS is a tech training academy that offers industry-tailored programmes that are designed to train, upskill, or reskill people with digital skills to take on technology roles.
Established in Singapore in 2004, BBS has been providing a premier standard of education for its students. BBS has earned an EduTrust Provisional Award and is registered with the Committee for Private Education. BBS is also an Approved Training Organisation (ATO).
As a Curriculum Developer Intern at BBS, your responsibilities include creating detailed, engaging curriculums and quality resources, liaising with subject experts, outlining objectives, and providing suitable timeframes. Join us if you are passionate about learning and curriculum development!
- Plan, research and develop training curriculum, assessments and materials
- Developing a curriculum suitable for different modalities and formats
- Design and create curriculum specifications documents and ensure alignment with programme objectives
- Liaise with subject matter experts and stakeholders
- Review and update materials and curriculum
- Good knowledge of the trends in the tech and education industries is advantageous
- Experience in courseware development is advantageous
- Familiarity with the Food Services and ICT industry is advantageous
- Good communication, research and instructional writing skills is advantageos
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.