11 Bishan Street 21
Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, and of customer goods and building technology. Bosch has been present in Singapore since 1923 and is the Asia Pacific regional headquarters.
Bosch regards diversity as an asset and precondition for our global success. Openness and tolerance create a working environment in which creativity, innovative power and enterprise can flourish in each of our employees. Whether as a student, graduate, specialist or manager – Bosch provides a wide range of applicants many different ways to start a career in a broad field of operations, while also encouraging personal development opportunities.
We offer an internship position within the Business Services department of Bosch Software Innovations in Singapore ideally starting from 18th February 2019 for the duration of six months.
The Business Services department provides companies, public institutions and municipal authorities with comprehensive solutions and consultancy that are at the core of innovative IoT solutions. This position focuses on the topic of eMobility, consisting of present and future eMobility landscape, such as electric vehicles, charging stations, mobility services, billing systems and autonomous vehicles.
Attending this internship will be an appealing and challenging experience that will provide you deep insights into the exciting topic of eMobility. Furthermore, you will be a full member of a dynamic, fast paced and multicultural team.
- Supporting administration and project management of electric vehicle test bed in Singapore
- Conducting product and market research, and market entry conditions assessments for different countries in the APAC region and within the mobility/transportation market
- Supporting and researching for consultancy projects within the mobility/transportation market in the APAC region
- Supporting Quality Management and Project Management topics at ad-hoc basis
- Supporting General IoT topics at ad-hoc basis
- Advanced student in Business Administration, Information Systems/Management, Business/Industrial Engineering, Energy Economics or related fields
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong ability to work and think independently
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and reliability
- Good analytical skills
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
- Eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP) of Singapore Ministry of Manpower (http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility)