Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in Southeast Asia where it is present in all ASEAN member countries. Business operations in these countries report to Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd, located in Singapore. Bosch has been present in Southeast Asia since 1919, with diversified businesses in the company's four business sectors - Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Bosch's strategic objective is to improve quality of life with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? With us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to the Bosch.
At Bosch Corporate Research, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving lives. Around 1700 researchers and engineers work at Bosch worldwide to develop new materials, methods and technologies as well as new systems, components and production processes.
Your Contribution to something big
- Development of IoT (Internet of Technologies) based connectivity solutions for HVAC (Heating, Ventilaition and Air-Conditioning) system and the supporting services.
- Interfacing of environmental sensors with designed IoT solutions.
- Perform literature research to analyze existing market solutions.
- Implementation of control strategy for building HVAC systems.
- Performance evaluation and laboratory experiments of HVAC systems.
- Building machine learning algorithms for predictive maintenance of HVAC systems.
What distinguishes you
- Excellent final year undergraduate or master student in engineering.
- Strong interest in IoT, sensor interfacing and data analysis.
- Advanced knowledge in Python,machine learning and Matlab.
- Knowledge of R will be added advantage.
- Self-motivated and strong willingness to gain experience in building technology and HVAC system.
- Team player and ability to work in multi-cultural environment and international engineering teams
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies.
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility
- Proposed Start Date: Immedaite
- Internship Duration: Preferably 6 Months
Related Job Searches:
Robert Bosch (SEA) Pte Ltd
Intern, IoT Technologies - Air Conditioning and Building Solutions