Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in Southeast Asia where it is present in all ASEAN member countries. Business operations in these countries report to Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd, located in Singapore. Bosch has been present in Southeast Asia since 1919, with diversified businesses in the company's four business sectors - Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Bosch's strategic objective is to improve quality of life with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
- Work alongside the regional director of grow as well as our regional start-ups in all business development (market validation and entry) and strategy activities
- Support the internal Accelerator Program in order to fill the pipeline with new startups
- Conduct competitor and industry analyses across regional markets to result in deployment strategies
- Assist in developing business models and sales strategies to scale internal startups
- Enhance the branding, marketing, and communications of the regional innovation hub
- Prepare and coordinate top level management meetings and workshops
- Able to commit for 6 months
- Advanced studies in business administration, economics or related fields
- Ability to multitask and produce high-quality work independent of instruction
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Proficiency in MS-Office (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Accountable, proactive and customer oriented, good team player with self-motivation
- Experience within start-ups or incubator preferred
Foreign students, before applying, please confirm that you are eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP):
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of the date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from a university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, or the United States
- University is recognized by the government of the respective nine countries
- For more information please visit:
Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.