You will be working in a young, fun, passionate and lean startup which is looking to grow! We are looking for innovative and energetic individuals to join the team. We view ourselves as one extended family where everyone participates and are encouraged to be active and get involved. If you enjoy working in a postive, relaxed and spontaneuos environment then this is the place for you!
- Build and maintain our company's presence on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Manage, market and update our company website regularly.
- Increase and optimise our company's SEO via tools such as Adwords etc.
- Do competitor research and market analysis on the industry to provide further insights.
- Plan marketing campaigns to grow the Happy Brand. We want it to be a household name!
- Plan and produce content for adhoc promotions.
- Plan timeline and execute marketing campaigns across different platforms.
- Regularly review and update campaigns, with recommendations based on latest trends.
- Manage campaigns’ timelines and budgets.
- Increase company's customer outreach & acquisition through marketing channels & strategies.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Energetic and creative individual with basic photography and videography skills
- Basic photo & video editing skills
- Keen eye for details
- Confident with good communication and presentation skills
- Good written & spoken English (another langugage would be a plus point!)
- Able to multi-task
- Able to adapt and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Initiave individual who is able to work both within a team and independently
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.