Since our creation in 2009, AYP Group has been built with our dedication to our clients and candidates in mind.
“Leading the Future of Work” is something that means more to us than just a vision written down on paper. We aim to not follow, but be trailblazers in the Human Resources industry. Constantly finding new solutions to the pain-points faced by our clients.
We want our range of comprehensive, complete HR Solutions to stand out from the rest, and be trendsetters in our own right. Providing for any and all of our clients’ needs is what we do best, and we aim to guide them through any and all uncertainties that may take place, no matter the weather.
In AYP, we believe in a fun and friendly working environment. Quarterly feedback shows positive signs - our employees are happy with their working environment. If you are one that values friendly colleagues and a stress-free environment, come and join us!
· Support the HR department and hiring managers to drive the full-cycle recruitment process
· Set up job postings and source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other platforms
· Coordinate interviews, follow-ups and feedback schedule
· Assess candidates’ information, including CVs, portfolios and references
· Connect with potential candidates via telephone/email to engage them in our recruiting process
· Liaise with headhunters/recruiting firms on job vacancies and candidates
· Any ad-hoc as assigned
· Must be able to commit at least 3 months
· Currently pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Communications or similar related fields
· Must have a keen interest in dealing with people/in HR
· Passionate about people, services and culture
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Organizational Skills and attention to detail required
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Pros: I had worked for AYP for more than 2 years since I graduated. The company has a great culture and promotes lots of learning and opportunities to me. Its a fun environment and customer centric culture. Everyone seeks to find ways to improve and do things better.
Cons: Every company has its cons but I look at it as challenges and areas for improvements. There is nothing I can complain about, in fact I am really grateful for the opportunities given to me.