Since our creation in 2009, AYP Group has been built with our dedication to our clients and candidates in mind.
“Leading the Future of Work” is something that means more to us than just a vision written down on paper. We aim to not follow, but be trailblazers in the Human Resources industry. Constantly finding new solutions to the pain-points faced by our clients.
We want our range of comprehensive, complete HR Solutions to stand out from the rest, and be trendsetters in our own right. Providing for any and all of our clients’ needs is what we do best, and we aim to guide them through any and all uncertainties that may take place, no matter the weather.
In AYP, we believe in a fun and friendly working environment. Quarterly feedback shows positive signs - our employees are happy with their working environment. If you are one that values friendly colleagues and a stress-free environment, come and join us!
- Be outsourced HR staff and the first point of contact for our client’s employees HR – related queries (Payroll, Employment Act regulation, medical reimbursements, outstanding leaves, training schedule, etc.).
- Administer HR for our clients– related documentation, such as Employee Request Form, Interview Feedback Form, contracts of employment, training registration & evaluation, etc.
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate, and complies with legislation.
- Prepare regular HR related reports; summarise data, including any information updates.
- Introduce new hire on their first day to all BU Heads
- Review and update the organization chart
- Provide timely and accurate financial information
- Participate in daily data entry Payroll processing
- To ensure personnel receives the correct compensation in a timely manner
- Min Bachelor degree from a recognised university
- Min 2 years’ experience
- Knowledge of HR and payroll software will be advantage
- Good command of English (oral and written)
- Independent and able to multi-task
- Well organised, fast and productive
- Pleasant personality and good communication skills
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Pros: I had worked for AYP for more than 2 years since I graduated. The company has a great culture and promotes lots of learning and opportunities to me. Its a fun environment and customer centric culture. Everyone seeks to find ways to improve and do things better.
Cons: Every company has its cons but I look at it as challenges and areas for improvements. There is nothing I can complain about, in fact I am really grateful for the opportunities given to me.