Taizjo is a lifestyle accessories brand bringing convenience and style to everyday life. Taizjo means “to carry” — we design different so you can carry your dreams with elegance, zest, creativity & fun. We empower people from all walks of life to become more productive by keeping essentials close. #TakeitAnywhere with Taizjo.
We promote a culture of collaboration, kindness, teamwork and respect, and work together with our people to grow them on professional and personal levels.
We are looking for a marketing & social media intern to join our work family and grow our capabilities in content creation and community building with us. Only Intern Positions (full-time basis, part-timers need not apply) are available with the opportunity to convert to a Full-Time position after completion of 6 months.
We are looking for an aspiring Performance Marketing Intern to join our work family and grow our capabilities in data-driven, content-rich brand marketing together with us.
This person will be responsible for managing Taizjo’s SEO, Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager. As our Performance Marketing Intern, you will play a vital role in helping us raise our digital presence. Besides assisting in our daily marketing operations, we will also be looking to you to make suggestions to improve our marketing efforts. Your main goal is to grow, test, scale, and optimise our digital assets, marketing campaigns. In addition, you will play a crucial part in developing marketplace partnerships with various distribution channels and retail partners.
Our ideal candidate is a fast learner, keen to delve deep into data and digital marketing, personable and relational, analytical, and ideally has experience working with data to qualify and deliver results. This person loves the excitement of meeting new people yet views entrepreneurial edge, able to spot key market opportunities and knows how to use a partnership mindset to create win-win relationships with industry partners and the wider community. They are proactive worker who take ownership, are comfortable to work independently but also work well in a team, values relationships and is dependable and trustworthy.
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
Digital & Social Media Marketing:
- Ads Management: Launch and manage advertising campaigns on Facebook Ads (including Instagram ads) is essential, Google Adwords, SEO and any other platforms we may explore as we grow.
- Monitor results and analytics and make strategy suggestions.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our conversions and cost per action (CPA).
- Create engaging copy and design for our digital ads.
- Work with the marketing team to brainstorm new ideas and strategies for growth, engagement, promotion, and conversion.
- Devise and implement on-trend digital strategies that drive traffic and web conversion
- Optimise Website on a regular basis for SEO, Layout, Creatives with best practices in mind
- Identify key moments and influencers to develop strong partnerships to meet sales and growth targets
- Identify new product opportunities to enhance customer offerings and develop future-trend analysis
- Responsible for growing the brand footprint, awareness and revenue in key strategic markets across Asia through strategic partnerships and social media outreach
- Assist in the management of key partnerships and develop win-win proposal for collaborative initiatives with other brands
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to management and team
- Work with team to analyze and assess performance on sales efforts