Poss Capital ('Poss') is a Singapore-based private funder that strives to provide a range of comprehensive business financing solutions to cater for all small and medium enterprises ('SMEs') needs. We understand that small and medium-sized enterprises face major challenges with limited access to finance across different stages of a business cycle. Poss attempts to bridge the financing gap for businesses that do not have access or lack sufficient funding by providing them an alternative source of capital, leveraging on the use of technology to provide a seamless and user-friendly experience so that business owners can focus on how to effectively grow their business without any worries.
What will you be doing?
- Conceptualise, organise and execute PR and social media marketing campaigns to drive sales and engagement.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop narratives and content across various social media platforms.
- Research and develop engaging content on localised topics related to private credit.
- Monitor, track and report on industry trends/ news/ opportunities that the company can harness to increase brand awareness.
- Analyse marketing campaign results and effectiveness and propose solutions to optimise these initiatives.
What are we looking for?
- Recent graduates or students currently pursuing a business, marketing or communications degree.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Self motivated individual with a positive attitude and growth mindset.
- Ability to absorb information and ideas and then convert them into concise informative content.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media management tools
Life at Poss
- Poss prioritises learning and development, offering everyone opportunities to work on some of the most challenging projects in this rapidly transforming landscape.
- Gain exposure and impact various job functions. Be intellectually stimulated and work in a collaborative manner where everyone grows together.
- Empower ideas and bring it to fruition. Develop a sense of ownership and take full responsibility to drive success for the company.