Internship Program for Finance & Accounting
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual with a willingness to learn. You will be tasked to support in developing, and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals.
This internship will help you accounting skills and provide you with knowledge in various aspects of accounting.
We provide guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Currently studying accounting and finance (year 2 - 4, with year 2 being applicable for students)
- Must be interested in finance or accounting as a long-term career
- Willing to work effectively both independently and on a team
- Good communication skills (written and verbal in English)
- Proficient in Microsoft applications i.e. MS Powerpoint, MS Excel and MS Word
- Possess innovative thinking skills and like to think out of the box and explore new ideas
- Passionate to work on process improvements projects
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data, preparing reports.
- Assist in the overall of daily administrative tasks.
- Help to organize and carry out related events and activities.
- Contributing fresh ideas to overall brief.
- Working together with the team to support multiple brands simultaneously