We are an accredited local advertising agency that specialises in through-the-line advertising campaigns. Over the course of 19 years of operation, some of our clients include Government agencies like PMO, MCI, CPF, MND, Mindef, Govtech and EDB, as well as commercial clients like Temasek, Wing Tai, CapitaLand, UOB, Frasers Property, Cycle & Carriage, BMW and Rolls-Royce.
Our services include:
- Branding Development
Corporate/Brand Identity logo design, Corporate stationery design and development of guidelines
- Print Creative Development
Press Ad, Brochure, Direct mailer, Customised Packaging, POSM materials, OOH installations and advertising
- Digital Creative Development
Website, Digital e-marketing (Web Banners; edms), Mobile app design
- Video Production
Storyboarding, Scripting, Event Coverage, Video editing
- Social Media
Strategy and media planning, Content & creative development
We're looking for a meticulous, well organized individual who loves working within a through-the-line agency environment.
You must have at least an administrative background and a strong ability to manage timelines, studio, suppliers and creative production. Candidates without local experience in Singapore will not be considered.
Role and scope of work:
- Assisting the Creative Service Manager with compiling and updating the studio plan, keeping all departments informed about project status and dispatching workload appropriately
- Assisting with reporting, financial admin, vendor management and new starter processes (working closely with Creative & Digital Group Heads)
- Reviewing daily work schedule of the creative studio and ensuring work is delivered to deadlines, and also assist in pitch prep
- Briefing in freelance talent as required, working with managers to shortlist quality talent which is relevant to the business
- Meet and build relationships with 3rd party production and other creative suppliers as required
Skills and Experience needed:
- Excellent organisational skills!
- Must have administration experience, ideally from working in artwork or production in an agency.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team, would ultimately like to work in production or project management.
- Must have a good grasp of IT.
- Ideally have previously worked in a fast paced environment (e.g. advertising, design, production or media)
- Strong understanding of digital and interactive media production processes, and resource management will be a plus