Mercatus Co-operative Limited was incorporated in May 2011 under the Co-operatives Societies Act and is one of the NTUC social enterprises under the NTUC Enterprise family. It is our vision to own and manage strategically located shopping malls in the heartlands of Singapore to provide NTUC social enterprises with retail space to serve the daily needs of working families. Through our investments, we aim to generate sustainable long term returns for the Labour Movement. We are proud to house many of the NTUC social enterprises in our properties so that union members, residents and visitors to the malls are able to enjoy affordable and quality products and services.
- Manage the Information Counter and attend to shopper's enquiries, feedback and complaints with a pleasant disposition at all times.
- Observe and adhere to all standard operating procedures such as housekeeping, opening and closing of counter, stock taking etc.
- Support the execution of mall promotional campaigns includes administering redemptions, lucky draws and contests etc.
- Support the group loyalty programme at mall level includes promoting the loyalty programme/app to shoppers, registering new members and handling complimentary parking/gift voucher redemption etc.
- Attend to shoppers’ feedback and resolve complaints.
- Possess minimum GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ levels
- Computer literate and possess good working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Eg. Word, Excel
- Customer service oriented and enjoy interaction with all levels of people
- Possess good communication skills and friendly disposition
- One-year experience in frontline or customer service job/environment is highly preferred
- Bilingual will be added advantage. Eg. speak another language on top of English (Mandarin, Malay, Tamil etc.) to liaise with Mandarin / Malay / Tamil speaking customer
- Willing to work 2 rotating shifts, on weekends and public holidays
Working location: Ang Mo Kio Hub
Working Hours: 10am-6pm / 2pm-10pm / 12pm-8pm (Based on roster)
Duration: January 2023 to July 2023