LITIN. An amalgamation of LIGHT and TENACITY. As fellow creators, thinkers and makers, we understand that challenges are abound in our relentless pursuit of excellence.
At LITIN DESIGN LABS, we strive to illuminate the path less travelled. We seek to support you with our quality solutions in the domains of embedded systems, electronics design, applications and web design & development. We are determined to transform your ideas into reality. You are a change-maker, and we make it our purpose to be enablers for a brighter tomorrow.
With a wealth of industry knowledge, an inquisitive attitude and an openness to ideas, we are well-positioned to support you in achieving your goals.
- Good in understanding/analyzing of circuit diagrams
- Understanding of protocols such as I2C, SPI etc.
- Knowledge of using EDA tools like Altium Designer, OrCAD etc.
- Experience in using various measurement equipments such as oscilloscope, DVMs etc.
- Experience and skill in using soldering station, rework station etc.
- Embedded systems programming experience a plus
- C/C++ experience a plus
- Lower-experienced candidates may be considered for Internship/Trainee position
- Six-month contract
- Medical insurance coverage (Outpatient and hospitalization)
- Learning opportunities with an international team
- Hands-on, practical experience in both firmware and hardware
- Gain in-depth knowledge of medical electronic devices
- May have the opportunity to interact directly with international clients