A local household brand synonymous with quality otah, Lee Wee & Brothers takes pride in a family-run business philosophy that emphasises traditional recipes and methods. Having been around for close to two decades, the homegrown chain earns a reputation for delivering the most original, authentic and sophisticated taste of Singapore – the taste of the good ol’ days.
In this position you will play a critical role in managing the receivables owed to the company. You will assist the Finance Manager in all functions associated with the AR process with the key focus on ensuring accurate and timely posting and reconciliation of all revenue. We are looking for a driven and experienced candidate with strong organisational skills who will provide management, lead day-to-day AR operations and assist in all aspects of this department.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Provide support and monitor financial transactions and AR processes
• Review daily sales reconciliations across different payment modes for all outlets and follow up and resolve on reconciling differences
• Proactively contact customers for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables
• Prepare bank-in documents and perform reconciliation
• Process sales returns and issue credit & debit notes when necessary
• Prepare monthly GTO submissions to various landlords
• Prepare for financial statement closing, audits and manage the process of meeting the deadlines and requirements from accountant and management
• Provide timely reports for month-end closing, regular management reports and ad-hoc data and metrics as needed by the business
• Explore opportunities to improve internal processes and procedures
• Ensure compliance with appropriate accounting policies, business processes and controls